2013 is a critical year for the Tarkine.
There’s lots you can do to help. You can:
- visit the area yourself and encourage local tourism businesses to get behind the campaign,
- get involved by joining the Tarkine National Coalition,
- donate money to the campaign – donations of $2 or more to the Tarkine Fund are tax deductable,
- form a Tarkine support group,
- write a letter to the editor,
If you are a voter in the 2013 Federal Election, or 2014 Tasmanian State Election, please consider:
- telling your candidates that you support a jobs rich Tarkine National Park
- only supporting candidates that support the creation of a Tarkine National Park.
Anything you can do to help, no matter how big or small, future generations will thank you.